This is a simple dish to bake in the oven, it can be flavoured with your favourite herbs. This time I used thyme.
- 2 courgettes, cut in four lengthways, and then sliced into chunks
- 4 medium potatoes (I used Arran pilot) cleaned and cut into chunks
- 1 red pepper, chopped into chunks
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped coarsely
- 4 tbsp panko breadcrumbs
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp mild smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried thyme, or a handful of fresh thyme leaves
- salt and pepper
- Set the oven to 200C
- Mix all the ingredients together and put into a roasting tin
- Bake for one hour, stirring from time to time.
We served this with a green salad