So easy. Serve with anything. Ottolenghi SIMPLE. I grew the celeriac.
- 1 large celeriac, scrubbed clean and hairy roots removed.
- 50 ml olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp crushed coriander seed
- 1 lemon in wedges
- Preheat the oven to 170C
- Pierce the celeriac all over with a sharp knife. Rub with the oil, season with the salt and coriander and put it in a small baking dish.
- Roast for around 2 1/2 hours, basting with olive oil if required.
- To serve, cut into wedges and serve with lemon, a sprinkle of salt, a drizzle of olive oil.