I was a bit late in thinning my carrots this year, so I have a lot of finger-sized carrots. I used a Moroccan-style dressing for a delicious side-dish.
- 200g finger-sized carrots
- 1/2 tsp toasted ground cumin
- 1 small clove of garlic
- juice of around 1/2 small lemon
- 2 tsp olive oil
- a tiny bit of honey, to taste
- coriander leaves
- Clean the carrots and boil them for around 5 minutes, until tender. Set aside to cool a bit
- In a pestle and mortar, crush the clove of garlic with a pinch of salt and the cumin, then add the lemon juice, honey and olive oil.
- Pour the dressing over the warm carrots and coriander leaves, mixing well.