I started with this recipe from Rose Elliot’s ‘Pasta Pasta’, aiming to work out the proportions per person, allowing me to cook for one person or six. I am planning on trying a squeeze of lemon juice next time, or some pine nuts. Not sure.
INGREDIENTS per person:
- 100g farfalle pasta
- 50g grated carrot
- 50g chopped sundried tomatoes
- a sprig of thyme
- 50g grated hard goat’s cheese
- salt and pepper
- A drizzle of good olive oil
- Put on a pan of salted water and bring to the boil. Prepare the carrots, tomatoes and cheese while the water heats
- Boil the pasta for around 8 minutes. For the last minute of cooking, add the grated carrot. Stir and drain, and return to the pan
- Add the olive oil, thyme, grated cheese and sundried tomatoes, season and stir to mix.