Kohl rabi grow well here, in spite of the neglect I mete out to them.
- 1 cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 kohlrabi, well peeled and diced
- 60ml (4 tbsp) Plain greek-style yoghurt
- 1 tbsp horseradish
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp chopped chives
- Steam the vegetables, until the kohlrabi is tender
- In a pan, mash the vegetables, and add the yoghurt, horseradish, salt, pepper and chives
- If you want a smoother texture, use a soup wand, but we just went for the rougher texture, and it was lovely.