- Olive Oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, sliced
- 1 chorizo ring, thinly sliced
- 150ml dry sherry, such as Tio Pepe
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 can butter beans
- 4 fillets of cod
- 1 can of chopped organic tomatos
- Chopped parsley
- Heat the oil, and fry the onion on a medium heat until soft, then add the peppers for another couple of minutes
- When the pepper is softening, add the garlic, then the chorizo (effectively, chop the onions, and fry, chop the peppers while the onion is frying, prepare the garlic while the pepper is frying, chop the chorizo while the garlic is frying.)
- After a couple of minutes, add the paprika and allow the flavours to mingle.
- Pour the sherry over the hot mixture, and let it bubble, then add the tomatos and butter beans.
- Bring to a simmer then add the cod fillets, and season.
- After 5 minutes or so, when the cod seems nearly done, take of the heat, add the parsley and serve with fresh crusty bread.